As we continue to face challenges in these testing time, we would like to make sure you have a good Toyota experience online, and over the phone.
You can reserve any model (except for the GR Yaris) for £99*, with no obligation to buy. You are also able to cancel a reservation and request a refund of the reservation fee at any time before placing an order.
You will also be able to cancel up to 14 days^ after delivery of the vehicle by letting your local centre know.
No matter what assistance you require we will help you every step of the way. Contact us at Toyota Sidcup for more information.
*^Terms and conditions
Jemca Toyota Sidcup now provide used vehicle reservation, this means our used cars listed on the Jemca Car Group website can be reserved for just £99*, through a secure payment facility.
A reservation can be made via the website, email or by telephone. These Terms and Conditions govern the use of this reservation process which enables users (“you”) to use the vehicle search tool to locate a vehicle of choice at one of the Jemca Car Group Centres and pay a reservation fee to the Centre advertising that vehicle. When a reservation has been completed successfully and payment of £99 has been received, we will confirm the reservation by email.
- On receipt of your reservation fee, the vehicle will be reserved for either 3 working days or until an order has been confirmed, whichever occurs first.
- The vehicle reservation is not an acceptance of a customer offer to purchase goods. Offers are only discussed and agreed in person through our Sales Consultants and are only accepted once an order confirmation has been issued.
- You will be contacted by one of our Sales Consultants within 24 hours from receipt of reservation fee. They will then take you through the purchase process and will be able to discuss your requirements with you in full. If we are unable to make contact with you within the reservation period, the reservation will be cancelled, and the reservation fee will be refunded in full.
- Should you proceed with the purchase, your reservation fee will be used towards the balance of the vehicle meaning you will pay the agreed purchase price less £99.
- Refund/cancellation policy - vehicle reservations can be cancelled by you at any time within the 3 day reservation period. To cancel your reservation, you will need to contact the sales department with whom the reservation was made by email. Should you choose to cancel the reservation, you will receive a full refund of the £99 fee - please note that refunds can take up to 10 days to appear in the relevant account.
- If no contact can be made by Jemca with yourself, within the 3-day period we will have the right to unreserve the vehicle and the £99 will be refund to you.
^Where you have purchased the product on our website, over the telephone or via a third party website: In addition to the rights to end your contract with us set out above, for most products bought off-premises you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. This refund is subject to the following: You have 14 days after the day the product is delivered or you (or someone you nominate) collects it. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement sent by post or email to our address set out in these terms. If required, you can request a template cancellation notice form from us but it is not obligatory to use this specific template; We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of the product supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. Anything over and above a standard test drive will be considered unnecessary handling and will lead to a deduction of £1 for each mile driven over 20 miles. In addition, we will also be entitled to make a deduction for any damage or excess wear. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you the product and all documents which were supplied including, but not limited to, service histories and the V5 documentation. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. This may include handing back any part exchange vehicle if still available and/or seeking payment from you to cover any negative equity. We will withhold the reimbursement until we have received the product and all paperwork back in good order. It is your responsibility to return the product without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us. You will remain liable for the product and so for its tax, insurance, and any fines, charges, or penalties until it has been accepted back to our premises. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product and take full responsibility for the safe return of the product until it is in our possession]