As time passes, most cars need something replaced, repaired or renewed. So when you think it’s time to give your Toyota a little tlc, then we’ll set our paint, panel and mechanical experts to work to get your car back to you looking, and feeling, as good as new.
There are many benefits of using a Toyota dealer for repairs
- We only ever use genuine Toyota parts, with a minimum 12 months warranty
- Fully trained Toyota Technicians will be working on your Toyota
- All repairs made to New Car Assessment Programme (NCAP) standards
- Our vehicle repair processes are independently tested by the British Standards Institue (BSI) to ensure we meet British standard
- A free Visual Safety Check will be carried out when you take your car to your Toyota dealer
- Courtesy car available* to keep you on the road while your car is being looked after
- Key wear and tear items such as; brake pads, brake discs, batteries, front wiper blades and rear exhaust boxes are covered by our repair program
- Same day service**
At Jemca, our Toyota Approved body repair centres are fully equipped with the latest tools and equipment, to ensure that our Toyota trained technicians and engineers have the best tools at their disposal for any job.
We understand that having an accident is stressful, that’s why we have a dedicated team to help you throughout the entire process.
*Subject to availability
**Parts must be ordered by 12 noon to ensure same day delivery.